Monday, December 24, 2007

Looking Good for Christmas


Last week I got my retight, and boy was it needed. I was suprised that it only took my consultant two hours to do the retight. I love my consultant she has such a great vibe about her and she is very in turn with my hair. I rolled my hair on some small perm rods and .... wha la... back in business.. looking like my diva self again. I am flying back home to St. Louis then going to Orlando to see a close friend so y'all know the hair had to be right!!! (lol). This is the first time my family and friends will be seeing me with my sisterlocks, and many of them were against me getting locked in the first place, so it is very important to make sure that my hair look its best. I will be gone for 14 days so the post will be light. In the mean time, have a Happy Christmas, and a wonderful New Year

No comments: